5 Reasons to Vacation in Las Vegas Right Now
Summer is over but it’s still over 100 degrees in Las Vegas. Right now you can score a 25% discount on select rooms. Here are 5 reasons to consider a really unfortunate (but cheap) Spirit flight.
- Despite our recent overcast weather, it’s still going to be warm ’til November. Score!
- Al fresco dining. Vegas is one of the few places where it’s actually pleasant to eat outside (without a jacket!) throughout fall. People-watch away at Mon Ami Gabi, Sugar Factory, or Serendipity 3. Plus, the money you save on your hotel room can go toward dinner at fancy restaurants like Gordon Ramsay Steak or Nobu.
- Pool time! Don’t put away your sunblock and two-piece (or swim shorts) just yet: Hanging out at Flamingo’s Beach Club Pool or Rio’s VooDoo Beach makes summer seem endless.
- Vegas also gives you the option to dance the night away outdoors. The nightlife never slows down in Las Vegas with hot spots like PURE nightclub, Rio’s VooDoo Nightclub and Chateau Nightclub & Gardens. Keep the party going. It’s a nice break from being shoulder-to-shoulder indoors.
- Fall may be here, but new shows help keep things hot in Las Vegas. If you’re a fan of Flamingo’s “X Burlesque,” you’ll definitely dig “X Rocks” at the Rio.