Today’s a big day here at the Pulse of Vegas blog. Why? Because this is our 1,000th blog post.
And, as with most big deals on the Interwebs, we feel compelled to celebrate this momentus occasion, that is probably only a big deal to us, with a fancy graphic.
Yes, we had help with this one. We are a blog, not a fancy graphic designer.
We considered going on and on about ourselves and our blog, but we are too busy researching more blog posts about Las Vegas. (Fake out! “Research” is so 2003.)
We will, however, post these 15 stunningly interesting factoids about our first 1,000 posts:
1. Number of posts containing the name Holly Madison: 30. (Make that 31.)
2. Blog post we most thought would get us fired: Slot Machines or Adult Movie Titles?
3. This blog’s happiest day, ever: May 5, 2010.
4. Total number of featured Imperial Palace dealertainers: 14.
5. Most popular post, ever: This is Huge: All-Day, Citywide Buffet Deal.
6. Blog post title we figured would be our last: Get a Free Pearl Necklace at Imperial Palace.
7. Number of posts including the word “ambrosial”: 1.
8. Favorite blog post of Harrah’s Entertainment CFO Jonathan Halkyard: Harrah’s Entertainment Acquires Grand Canyon
9. Number of photos posted to-date: 1,355.
10. Number of photos in focus due to Captain Morgan and diet consumption by this Las Vegas blog: 14.
11. Number of posts where we were, probably, technically, stalking: 1.
12. Our favorite photo involving neon.
13. Weirdest event, ever: People get married to sandwiches downtown. Long story.
14. Our dumbest trivia item, ever: “Number of times Lady Gaga says ‘poker face’ in her song of the same name: 24.”
15. Number of times we’d say “thank you” for visiting this blog if, you know, we weren’t busy blogging: Infinite.