The LINQ Reveals Second Round Of Tenant Brands, High Roller Observation Wheel Reaches New Heights
Whether you live in Vegas or frequent this city often, you probably noticed the drastic progress with The LINQ’s High Roller Observation Wheel, located in the heart of the Strip. While this alone is exciting news, we have even more awesome announcements to share.
The LINQ, Caesars Entertainment’s $550 million open-air retail, dining and entertainment district, announced its second wave of tenant brands. The highly-anticipated Las Vegas attraction will include the following:
- 12 A.M. Run: Co-owned by hip-hop legend Nas, 12 A.M. Run is a premier sneaker boutique offering a wide array of limited edition shoes for men, women and toddlers. Street and sport-inspired fashion will also be available for both men and women. Featured brands include Nike Sportswear, Jordan Brand, Diamond Supply, Young & Reckless, Stance, and Mitchell & Ness. 12A.M. Run will also provide an elevated shopping experience with music, fashion and art - all under the same roof.
- Chilli Beans: Founded by rock ‘n roller-turned-entrepreneur Caito Maia, Chilli Beans is a Brazilian eyewear and watch brand. With its strong variety, fun designs and competitive pricing, Chilli Beans is the largest eyewear brand in Latin America.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop: Experience the irresistible World Famous Hot Fudge Sundaes topped with freshly homemade hot fudge. While you’re here, indulge in fountain treats including shakes, floats, malts and other delectable fountain creations. Delicious chocolate assortments and beautifully wrapped gifts make great souvenirs.
- Goorin Bros.: Goorin Bros. features many styles for men and women from classic to modern including ball caps, fedoras, bowlers, knit caps and more.
- Polaroid Fotobar: A first of its kind, the 8,500-square-foot Polaroid Fotobar offers a fun and experiential retail destination, transforming your photos into innovative and memorable products. The two-level Las Vegas location will feature a first floor retail shop and a Polaroid Museum and event space on the second. Customers will have the ability to instantly print any picture or transform photos onto products including canvas, stone, metal, bamboo and more.
- The Stomping Grape, a Food & Wine Experience: Sample an extensive wine selection while enjoying contemporary Californian cuisine. The casual lounge will feature seating on multiple levels, all offering full views of the chef’s counter, along with a copper bar in the main entrance.
- Vanity Style Lounge: Get fancy at Vanity Style Lounge, offering everything from blow-outs to hair extensions and braids. Other services include make-up applications, manicures and pedicures and spray tans.
Previously announced Las Vegas tenants include Bella Scarpa, Brooklyn Bowl, Chayo Cocina, F.A.M.E., Flour & Barley, KOTO, Off the Strip, Ruby Blue, Sprinkles Cupcakes and Ice Cream, The Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery and Yard House.
In other news, The LINQ’s High Roller Observation Wheel reaches new heights. In the past few weeks, the outer rim of the wheel finally took shape. Nearly 80 percent of the rim is done, while the remaining sections are being prepared for installation. Completion of the rim is expected by mid-September.
The wheel features 28 sections, each 56 feet long and weighing 44 tons. The next major construction phase will include the 28 glass-enclosed cabins to the rim structure. Upon completion, the High Roller will reach 550-feet, making it the tallest observation wheel in the world.
The LINQ will open in phases starting late 2013. We can’t wait.